Lots of Lamps? Try Our Other Services for Fluorescent Bulb Disposal!
While EasyPak™ works perfectly for most facilities, if you generate larger amounts of lamps or other waste there are other fluorescent bulb disposal and recycling solutions, such as the Bulb Eater or a Bulk Pickup, that might be more convenient and cost-effective for you.
The Bulb Eater®
- For for facilities over 200,000 sq. feet or that generate over 100 spent lamps per month.
- Crushes 1350 lamps into a 55 gallon drum while removing 99.9% of mercury vapors.
- Reduces labor by 20 hours per 1,000 lamps
- Can help cut fluorescent bulb disposal recycling costs by 50%
Click here for the Bulb Eater®
- For facilities over 150,000 sq. feet that generate large quantities of intact or crushed lamps, ballasts, batteries, or electronic waste
- Lowers recycling costs with no upfront investment
- Allows users to schedule bulk pickups according to their facility’s needs
Click here for Bulk Pickups
- For companies with multiple facilities and complex environmental needs
- Helps you develop customized “green” program for your company across all your facilities
- Develops and implements strategies to market your company’s environmental efforts
Click here for Greener Results
Custom Corporate Portals
For companies whose scale demands a more comprehensive tool, Air Cycle offers Custom Corporate Portals, which allow you to easily and effectively create, manage, and track your nation-wide recycling program.
Click here for more information